Boiler Makgeolli 보일러 틀어놨어 막걸리 加熱器 韓國生米酒
"Makgeolli with an imagination of the summer in Hong Kong"
[Boiler Makgeolli], What kind of flavour?
'Warmth of the Room Makgeolli' shows its distinct specialty of a great harmony of flavour components and well-balanced structure with it. The harmony of the flavours remind us of diversity of Hong Kong.
The full body texture with complex flavours are the exclusive point of beauty of this rice wine which is hard to find in filtered ones.
[Boiler Makgeolli], How do I pair with food?
We suggest heavily flavoured dishes with strong sauce to balance out the complex flavour of the rice wine such as Gochujang marinated stir-fried dishes.
It will widely cover flavours of the food during the dinner.
[Boiler Makgeolli], Story behind it!
'Warmth of the Room Makgeolli' is a limited edition only available for this season while waiting for the upcoming summer in Hong Kong, and it's customized by 'Sooldamhwa', the most well-known trendy merchant for K-drinks in Korea.
*Shelf life: 2 months from the date of production
*Expiration date: As soon as possible from the shelf life
*Major ingredients: Rice
Shipping & Return
We are happy to deliver anywhere within Hong Kong except for some remote areas.
For orders outside Hong Kong please send us your wish list and we will get back to you by Email,
Management@k-ave.com (10AM - 5PM / Monday - Friday)
The minimum order for free delivery is HK$1,200. Otherwise, the delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the service you select like below.
See the table below for the shipping charges and delivery times:
九龍 Kowloon 구룡
香港島 Hong Kong Island 홍콩섬 and 新界 New Territories 신계
Either Standard 1 or 2 over HK$1,200
The delivery will take 3-4 working days (No service during Public holidays or Sunday) and the expected time slot of the arrival is between 9AM-6PM. Please let us know in advance by Email if there is an absence of the recipient in a certain day or time otherwise the goods will be returned and the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Please note: Extra HK$15 per floor surcharge will be added if there is no elevator or the product doesn’t fit inside the elevator at any locations other than G/F.
The expected delivery times are estimates only. KAVE GROUP LIMITED will not be liable to you for any loss or damage.
If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the Product, the Product will be returned to the KAVE GROUP LIMITED warehouse.
Orders placed within Hong Kong or goods shipped to a Hong Kong residence are subject to the Hong Kong GST. Orders placed outside Hong Kong may be subject to the relevant taxes and duties applicable to the jurisdiction from which the order was placed.
Return & Exchange Policy
We hope that you're happy with your purchase. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return any item in its original, unused condition for exchange within 7 working days from receipt of goods.
Returns will be exchanged for credit note valid for 6 months. You may use the credit note in store or online.
How to Return:
- Request a Return ID number by email@example.com Or, call KAVE GROUP Customer Services on Mon-Fri between 10.00AM to 5.00PM (HKT) at: +852 6096 0604. We will confirm the return request by email.
- Please include your "proof of purchase". This may be your invoice, bank statement, order confirmation from KAVE GROUP LIMITED, or delivery note.
- Return the goods within 7 days to:
Unit 504, Vanta Industrial Centre, Tai Lin Pai Rd, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Tel:+852 6096 0604
- All products must be returned in its original, unused condition, with all packaging intact within 7 days.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach us and we have issued the credit note.
- If you are exchanging an item, products can only be exchanged once.
- Exchange will not be accepted on items in any way used, unprofessionally, cleaned & damaged or altered. Bottari reserves the right to determine the above mentioned conditions.